St Barbara released their quarterly today with gold production up 18% to a quarterly record 83,615 ounces, at consolidated group cash operating costs of $844 per ounce. The cash balance is up 47% to $110 million.
- Current mine line forecast at 10 years
- Substantial additional exploration opportunities
- Annualised production now at 334,000 ounces of gold
- Operating cash margin of $744 per ounce
- No debt
- Stable gold price outlook
St Barbara now looks very stable, with ample cash and strong financials, it appears to offer great value for an Australian-based mid-tier gold producer. With substantial selling from Van Eyk over recent times, there is a good chance that buying pressure will return.
Entry price today: $2.13